Monday, December 19, 2011

Creating my Christmas cards


























Busy finishing up my personal cardmaking. Do you remember the poinsetta from my post "Pink Poinsettias"? I took a photo then used the photo as a card front. Turned out beautifully. I used green cardstock on 2 and Kraft on 2 others, I love how they turned out!


On the second one, I took the Damask snowflake die and cut out several "angel cards" I like that it is another way to use the die. The angel is from Holiday Love Lives Here: Holiday, Tiny Tags, Twine, Platinum Stickles complete the look. On reverse side I stamped peace love joy and signed our names + 2011. I think it is a unique card that can be hung year round as well as Christmas.


The third one is an idea I picked up from a blog, I am sorry I do not remember which, but they suggested using a whole stamp set, I used multiple sets all Papertrey. I like the graphic look. I used Kraft, distressed edge with Black ink.
My card list has been whittled down, now onto some baking (better late than never)



























No comments:

Post a Comment